The Perfect Hen's Night
Private Event Painting Classes for Hen's Nights
Are you planning a Hen's Night in Sydney? Trying to put together an itinerary for the bride's last night before her big day? Why not schedule a private painting class for you, the bride-to-be, and all of your girlfriends? After all, what is the one thing that must be present to make for the perfect Hen's Night?
It's really quite simple. A Hen's Night must be memorable. That is the key. Most Hen's Nights end up being glamorous and exciting (sometimes too exciting). They end up being wild nights out on the town, hopping from pub to pub, club to club, partying till the sun comes up.
And there's nothing wrong with that. But it might be a bit overdone.
The key to the perfect Hen's Night is that everyone remembers it for years to come. Keep in mind; this is the last night of freedom for your best friend! It needs to go out with a bang.
The beautiful thing about a Life With Paint painting class is that such a class is a great way to:
- Spend time with the girls.
- Sip on alcoholic beverages (if you desire).
- Chat and socialise in a warm, cozy, well-lit environment.
- Create awesome artwork that will serve as a lasting reminder of the night.
A private painting class is a great way to warm up for (or wind down from) the Hen's Night. It's the perfect combination of social engagement, artistic creativity, memory-making, and yes, even a little sipping. Schedule a Hen's Night Sydney painting class for the middle of the day before the clubbing and dancing begins. Or make the painting class the final event of the evening.
And here's an idea. Because the Life With Paint guest artists and instructors can help you create artwork from a photograph, why not take a group picture of all the girls and then paint it? Now the artwork itself is the perfect reminder of the evening!
It's as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Our private event classes for Hen's Nights have really taken off in Sydney. But we can easily offer these classes in other Australian cities too! Here's how to schedule a class:
- First, fill out the Private Event Quote Request Form. One of our scheduling staff will get in touch with you over the phone. Our team will coordinate a time and place for your Hen's Night.
- We have over 200 paintings to choose from, and we'll help you decide which one to use as the "example painting" for the class. (Or you can use a group picture of the girls too!) Then we'll put you in direct contact with the guest artist who will be teaching the class.
- You and the guest artist will work out the details of the event, verifying the date, time, and location. Now all you and your girls have to do is show up! The artist will bring everything needed for you and your friends to make masterpieces (brushes, canvases, aprons, paints, easels, utensils, palettes, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions
Considering a private painting class for your Sydney Hen's Night? Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section below:
- Q). How many people can you accommodate for a private event?
- A). We've hosted private events for as many as 150 people! We encourage a ten-person minimum though, so be sure to invite all your girls! (Sometimes we can make exceptions to this minimum. Contact us for more details!)
- Q). What should I bring?
- A). We'll provide everything. Even the aprons! However, we do encourage you to bring clothes you wouldn't mind getting paint on, just in case it gets a little wild! (But no "paint fights" please!)
- Q). Can we drink alcohol?
- A). We do caution that excessive drinking leads to a reduction in painting ability, (we're talking stick figures here). However, this is a Hen's Night after all. If you and your girls want to consume alcohol while painting, all we ask is that you do so in moderation.
- Q). Do we need painting experience?
- A). Not at all. Our classes are set up in such a way that the guest artist/instructor can walk the group through the painting process, using the Example Painting (or photograph) as a model. No experience required!
- Q). Where should we meet?
- A). Your group can meet with one of our artists virtually anywhere. From the Sydney Harbor to your favourite pub, just work out the details of a meeting place with your guest artist and get ready for a great, unique night of painting fun! We can even set up the class in your home for the perfect, “wine glasses, bathrobes, & wool slippers” type of event!
At Life With Paint, we've delivered over 2,184 classes to about 54,600 students at 17 incredible locations across Australia. Our base of operations is in Sydney, but we offer courses in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Darwin, and several other cities.
Here are two testimonials from students who took one of our Sydney classes:
From Jennifer Lyndon:
- "Love Paint It Up you don't have to be great painter, its really easy and lots of fun. The teachers are lovely and make it easy to paint. I have been 16 times and throughly recommend even if you come on your own, like i do there's lots of lovely people to meet and the best thing is you take home your creation. <3 Also with xmas coming up why not hold a paint it up class at your work or make it an event birthday get together school reunions. :-)"
And from Vicky Stojanovska-Petkovska:
- "Such a fun evening! Have booked another 2 classes, I definitely recommend it."
If you're looking for the best Hen's Night in Sydney, what are you waiting for? Contact us today to schedule your private event. We would love to help make your Hen's Night a party to remember!