Changing it Up with a Group Painting Class in Sydney
Do you ever feel like, when it comes to recreational activities in Sydney, that you’ve just done it all? That you’ve explored all the exciting attractions that the city has to offer? That you're at a loss for what to do next? And does that leave you feeling bored, maybe stressed, maybe a little depressed that you’ve possibly “done it all”?
Luckily, there is a fantastic and fun weekend or weekday evening activity that you might not have tried yet. It’s called Life With Paint (that's us, hi!), and we're the leading paint & sip company in Australia.
Life With Paint Sydney
At a Life With Paint group painting class, you can experience the satisfaction of making your own art, the joy of creating in its purest form. You’ll get to have laughs with like-minded people, all while engaging in wholesome, clean fun. This is an excellent opportunity to gather with family members or friends and create unforgettable, pleasurable experiences. And last but not least, you get to walk out with your very own painting! Say goodbye to nights on the town hitting the same old bars. Say hello to fun, creative joy!
Life With Paint got its start in Sydney, and Sydney is still home base for us. So, whether you live in downtown Sydney or Cronulla, Bankstown, Parramatta, Macquarie Park, or Mona Vale, Life With Paint has got you covered on the “fun activities section” of your next day off work!
Reasons to Take a Class
Opportunities abound in Life With Paint social painting classes. Want to hear some of the benefits of taking our classes? Check this out. At our painting classes, you can:
- Meet new people.
- Take your significant other on a date.
- Spend quality time with family.
- Rekindle your inner artist.
- Learn a new skill.
- Create a painting that also doubles as a new piece of home decor!
- Possibly meet that special someone.
- Celebrate a birthday party, anniversary, or special event.
- Discover a new hobby.
- Get out of the house and try something new and different.
What Our Students are Saying
Life With Paint group painting classes in Sydney are fun. And you don’t have to take it from us! Our students shower us with positive reviews.
From Brianna Delaporte:
- “Had a great day painting with the team on Sunday. My art skills are very poor, however the whole day was fun. I'd suggest this class for complete beginners, or people who are free to interpret as they wish. There wasn't a great deal of artistic direction or learning of skills, but I'm really happy with my piece that I created and had a really nice time being creative.”
How It Works
We’ve made it super easy to sign up for a group painting class in Sydney. Just head on over to our public classes page and choose your preferred location. Then, pick the date and time that works best for you, and reserve your spot! Then all you have to do is show up. We’ll take care of the rest!
We also offer private event painting classes, so the next time you’re planning a corporate event, holiday party, birthday party, anniversary bash, hen’s night, or special occasion, let us take care of the entertainment! Our private event classes are an excellent way for event coordinators to bring something interesting, unique, exciting, fun, and different to the table.Are you ready to try something new, take a class, and possibly fall in love with the art of painting? We must warn you, painting can be addictive. Who knows, it may become your passion!