Put some art into your night out, with this social painting. A host artist will offer step-by-step instructions on how to create a 16×20″ reproduction of the night’s chosen artwork. All materials provided and no experience necessary. Enjoy pub food, drinks and great music while you get creative.
Yes! Due to limited seats, booking in advance is required. You can register on the website.
If you miss an event, we can’t reschedule or refund the tickets after the fact. Our classes take planning, seats are limited and we hire helpers based on the number of people.
- If the event is more than 48 hours away, you just need to reschedule your ticket and a small processing fee is charged. Please submit this form requesting a transfer to a new class Transfer Form.
- If this is a last-minute change in plans (less than 48 hours’ notice), then sorry you forfeit the ticket or just send a friend along and they can use the ticket in your name. And you will be provided with a discount code to purchase cheaper tickets for future events.
- If this was an emergency, there are some cases in which we can make exceptions to this policy.
- Online Tickets are $65 per guest.
(from time to time we offer a discount code to our return guests or promoted through our marketing channels).
- A package of six or more tickets is $39 per guest.
(no other discounts can be applied to this ticket price).
- Our Gift Cards are currently $50 for one guest and $100 for two guests. These Gift Cards are valid for any public class for twelve months.
- Dinner and drinks can be purchased from the venue.
The cost of the class includes a 16×20 canvas panel (unless otherwise specified), all your painting materials, apron and instruction.
People often come earlier and purchase dinner and drinks.
Ideally, arrive at least 20-30 minutes prior to your class so you can register.
Yes of course, we will have your name registered at the door so just get them to use that name.
Absolutely! Grab your friends and join us. Ideally, you would book all the tickets at the same time so we know you are a group. If there are 6 or more people please purchase the tickets from us directly (we offer the same discounts) so we can make sure we reserve your seats at a selected event. Email us at email@example.com and we will organise.
The standard pub food, including snacks and desserts along with a variety of beer, wine and soft drinks are available for purchase. Check out the website of the hosting pub to see a menu.
We will be instructing on the featured painting, as noted on the event, however you do not have to paint the featured painting. You can paint something you have always wanted to.
As these events are at licensed bars, and there will be adults socialising we do not recommend you bring kids under 18. Look out for our family events.